1. Where is your office?
2. Is there parking?
3. Do you take walk-ins?
4. Are you a walk-in clinic?
5. Do I need a doctor’s referral for treatment?
6. Are your practitioners registered?
7. Do you bill benefits directly?
8. How many treatments will I need?
9. Why can’t I pay for everything in one transaction?
Part of the benefit of coming to our clinic is having numerous practitioners under one roof. However, the way our office is set up requires each practitioner to be paid separately. This means that when you pay for your treatment(s), the money is going directly to the practitioner(s) you saw, so each treatment type has to be paid separately instead of in lump sum.
10. Do I need to get undressed for my treatment?
Depending on which type of treatment you are receiving, you may be asked to remove certain items of clothing or to wear a medical gown. Direct skin contact is typically required for acupuncture and massage, and may be necessary in other treatments as well. The practitioner will guide you based on your treatment and which areas of the body are involved. For acupuncture treatments, you will be provided with a gown, and will be directed as to how treatment will be received.
Of course, our patients’ comfort is of the utmost importance to us. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know!
11. Will I be sore after my appointment?
12. Do you have voicemail?